Transafe Underwritersoffice (336) 584-9494
fax (336) 584-9414
toll-free (800) 326-8198

Get Appointed with Transafe

You will need to have a valid surplus lines license in the states in which you write business.  You will be responsible for the filing of taxes.  After you sign our brokerage agreement we can get started.  Commissions are liberal so call us at once. 

Contact Andy Sharpe via email or call direct 336-417-5102

Appointment Highlights

  • Higher commissions
  • Fast quotes
  • Broader Policies